Happy Monday everyone! The weather in Estonia, since we arrived last Wednesday has been amazing! It is finally sunny and warm and I’m absolutely loving it! The outfit I’m showing you today is from yesterday. Since all our things that came with moving company are still with the moving company (hopefully they’ll finally arrive on Thursday) then putting together outfits at the moment is a headache, because most of my accessories are in moving company’s boxes 😀 and so I have to make the best out of the stuff that I left here last year 😛
So yesterday I was wearing this cornflower blue Boohoo maxi dress that I ordered last year from boohoo.com. I accessorized it with a handbag from Reserved (for the last two summers it has been my go-to handbag 😀 ) and coral shade sandals ordered from Czasnabuty. And of course my Oakley sunglasses and golden Michael Kors watch 🙂
What I’m wearing
- blue Boohoo maxi dress
- coral shade Czasnabuty sandals
- light taupe Reserved handbag
- gold Michael Kors watch
- Oakley sunglasses
- Link up your favorite outfit post of the week. Please only link up outfit posts!
- Please include a link back to this post within your post
- Comment on your host’s blog and visit as many linked up posts as you wish. Don’t forget to comment ?