It’s finally July and so it is time for this month’s Lookfantastic Beauty Box! This is my 5th box from Lookfantastic and since so far I have liked their beauty boxes so far and therefore my hopes for Lookfantastic Beauty Box July 2015 box were high ….
Lookfantastic Beauty Box July 2015 box arrived nicely packed as always, containing 6 products.
- Monu Firming Fiji Facial Oil – contains plant oils to protect and nourish skin. It is promised to firm and tone the skin and stimulate the complexion. A soothing facial oil smooths and comforts the skin whilst preventing dehydration. At the moment I am using Monu Illuminating Primer which I received in LookFantastic Beauty Box February box. It is very good primer and so my hopes are high and I hope this facial oil will work as promised 🙂
- Kebelo Clarifying Shampoo – is promised to cleanse and rejuvenate the hair. Kebelo Clarifying Shampoo uses mild ingredients which are gentle to the hair, leaving it detoxed whilst feeling soft and purified. I have never heard of Kebelo hair care products before and so I am excited to try this shampoo, especially because I was just thinking about purchasing a clarifying shampoo anyway 😛
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi Purpose Dry Oil – is promised to nourish, repair and soften skin and hair. This oil has wonderful scent and it seems really nice product. This also reminds me that I have NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Amazing Dry Gold Oil from Lookfantastic Beauty Box May box that I haven’t used very much 😉
- Trilogy Everything Balm – is described as a perfect multi tasking rescue balm for everyone, everywhere and everything. It can be used as lip balm, heel balm, hand cream, massage oil, nappy cream and all over face and body moisturiser. It is free of mineral oil, lanolin and parabens. This is a clear balm with pleasant scent and it feels really nice when applied on dry hands. I haven’t used it much yet, but my first impressions are good 🙂
- Balance Me Pure Skin Face Wash – is described as a luxurious, wash-off face cleanser that will gently remove makeup and impurities, without stripping your skin of its natural oils to create a clearer, brighter and balanced complexion. This sounds like a face wash for me, because I like facial cleanser that doesn’t make my skin unpleasantly dry. I haven’t tried it yet, but I hope it is good.
- Lord & Berry Nude Ultimate Lip Colour Pencil – is described as comfortable, highly blendable and easy to use lip liner. Its formula is waterproof and it also helps to soften and protect the skin. Well …. I own Lord&Berry bronzer and eyeliner and I like both of those products. The shade of this pencil seems rather dark, but when I used it then luckily it seemed pretty okay.
So this was my this month’s Lookfantastic Beauty Box. I have liked the previous boxes and I’m happy to say that I liked this box too 🙂