I love lookfantastic.com 😛 Especially when they sometimes give away their beauty boxes as a free gift when your order is more than 85€. Yesterday arrived my latest lookfantastic.com order with Lookfantastic Beauty Box May 2015 box 😀
So in my Lookfantastic Beauty Box May 2015 box were this time ….
- Eylure Pre-Glued Lashes – ultra lightweight, reusable and contact lens friendly false lashes. I don’t use false lashes very often, but I do like own a pair that I can use when for extra dramatic looks. So far I have used e.l.f. false lashes which have been okay, but I am excited to give these a try 🙂
- Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm – is described as “best cleanser you will ever use”. Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm is infused with natural minerals and oils to detoxify and nourish the skin, leaving it glowing and silky soft. Well I have never heard of Omorovicza before, but this cleansing balm does come with bold promise. I can’t wait to try this product to see if it really lives up to its promises.
- Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil – is a moisturising mask for dry and damaged hair. Its formula contains prickly pear seed oil, that helps to restore hair by going into the shaft and undoing harm caused by excessive heat and chemicals. The Inula flower extracts, another essential ingredient, leave hair feeling soft and manageable. Continuous use helps to protect hair from breakage and split ends while stimulating the scalp. This hair mask has pleasant scent and it seems pretty thick and creamy. I think my blonde hair will love this hair mask.
- Erno Laszlo TranspHuse Night Serum – is promised to plump up those annoying fine lines to make skin look smoother and more youthful, plus prevents additional wrinkles from appearing. Even though I haven’t tried it yet then I can tell you that I don’t like its scent. It is not exactly bad, but it is just not my cup of tea.
- NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Or Amazing Dry Gold Oil – is a multi-usage dry oil that gives a golden shimmer to your face, body and hair. The NUXE Amazing Dry Gold Oil has a super-activated formula that combines 30% of precious plant oils and vitamin E to nourish, repair and soften face, body and hair in a single gesture. This oil leaves your face and body soft and velvety, whilst your hair becomes supple, glossy and full of volume. Thanks to its small golden particles, your skin glitters and reveals its beauty whenever you move. Well when I first saw this little10ml bottle in my box I was like “yay! nail polish!” 😀 Butthen I looked the bottle and it didn’t really look like a nail polish 😀 This dry oil looks very shimmering in the bottle, but when I applied it on my skin then luckily I didn’t turn into a disco ball. It gave my skin nice scent and lovely glow without leaving my skin unpleasantly greasy.
- Tanworx Self Tanning Lotion with Tan Enhancers – is promised to give an instant and natural looking tan. The rich silky lotion absorbs easily and leaves the skin feeling smooth, moisturised and beautifully bronzed. Self tanner? Yes please! I’m really happy to try this self tanner. It looks really dark in the tube but I hope it won’t make my skin too dark.
So these were the goodies in Lookfantastic Beauty Box May 2015 box. I’m really happy with this box and I’m excited to try all these products 🙂