Yesterday I shared with you my opinion of Wet Brush Squirts (see post here) that I received i my this month’s Lookfantastic Beauty Box (see post here) and today I have another product from that box to show you – NUDESTIX Magentic Eye Color in Gilt.
What is Nudestix? Nudestixs are easy-to-use makeup crayons that are promised to cover all bases and give a fresh look. All these multipurpose crayons are enriched with vitamins, antioxidants and moisturisers. From their product selection you can find many different pencils for face, eyes and lips.
Nudestix Magnetic Eye Color crayon is described as über long wearing eye shadow pencil that highlights, provides intense color, precise lining and primes lids for all day wear. These eye pencils are promised never to crease, fade or smudge – even if you have oily lids 🙂
Magnetic Eye Color in Gilt is lovely golden shade. This eye color pencil is really nice and soft and just as promised it offers precise lining.
I also tested Magnetic Eye Color as an eyeshadow primer and on the photo below are the results. I chose four shades from Cargo Vintage Escape Eyeshadow palette (see post here) and swatched them over e.l.f. Eyelid Primer in Sheer (see post here) (first row) and Magnetic Eye Color in Gilt (second row). As you can see it works well as a primer and depending on the eyeshadow shade, makes it more vibrant.
I´ve been testing Nudestic Magnetic Eye Color for almost two weeks and so far I like it a lot, because in my opinion it works just as promised. I like that it really is multifunctional and so it can be used as an eye shadow applied over primer or as a base for eyeshadow to make it more vibrant or as an eyeliner. It doesn´t crease or fade which is great. Probably the only negative thing about this pencil is its price – 24$ is on a higher side for me.
Overall I´very happy with my Magnetix Eye Color pencil in Gilt and if my budget allows then I will order some darker shades too 🙂
Buy your Nudestix Magnetic Eye Color HERE.
On the photo below I used Magentic Eye Color in Gilt all over lid and as a liner on lower lash line.
- Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Retexturizing Primer (Buy here)
- Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Perfectly Nude foundation in Vanilla Shell (Buy here)
- Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Matte Finishing Veil in Translucent (Buy here)
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in 020 True Ivory (Buy here)
- Physicians Formula Mineral Wear blush in Blushing Glow
- Lord & Berry Bronzer in Sienna
- e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit in Light (Buy here)
- Avon Eyeshadow Primer
- Nudestix Magnetic Eye Color in Gilt (Buy here)
- Urban Decay Subversion (Buy here)
- Urban Decay Perversion (Buy here)
- Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Moisturizing Lipstick in Desert Rose (Buy here)