February flew by so fast and I can´t believe it is already March 😀 Today I want to share with you some of my February beauty favorites.
- Yves Rocher Le Parfum Comme Une Evidence – this is just perfect perfume for me and I used it almost everyday in February, because I just liked it so much! I love its fresh scent and I like that it doesn´t make me sneeze like some other perfumes do 🙂
- OZ Naturals Ocean Mineral Facial Cleanser – is very good natural facial cleanser that removes all my makeup and other impurities without making my skin unpleasantly dry. This facial wash is simply wonderful and I´m really happy that I discovered it 🙂
- Physicians Formula Glow & Mood Boosting blush in Natural – is just a perfect blush for me, because it looks really natural on me and I can wear it from day to night. And of course it looks really pretty in the pan 😉
- Lancome Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate – is AMAZING! I received this serum with my Feelunique order and I fell in love with this serum from the first use, because I was able to see the results right away (of course they are not permanent, but still, they were visible!)
- Lancome Hypnose Volume mascara – I received this sample also with my Feelunique order and again I have to say – it was love from the first use! It adds nice volume and length to my lashes and last all day 🙂
- Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque – this product is perfect for dry and/or damaged hair. It makes my blonde hair so soft, shiny and easy to comb. I haven´t used this mask very long, but so far I love it.
- Urban Decay Subversion and Perversion – Well Perversion on its own is good mascara, but when used with Subversion (=primer) – the result looks amazing and it looks like I was wearing false lashes! Love!
- Becca Glossy Lip Tint in Marsala – This is perfect lip gloss for me. It adds subtle color and lots of shine to my lips and it also keeps my lips moisturised. And what is most important for me – it isn´t sticky!
- Cargo Cosmetics Vintage Escape eyeshadow palette – is good palette for both day and night-time looks and the quality of the eye shadows is very good!
Shop some of my February beauty favorites 🙂