This week I received Birchbox UK December box. This month´s box´s theme was “Put on your party shoes”.
This month´s Birchbox description: The festive season is now officially in full swing and we’re celebrating exclusive products, festive parties and pretty shoes, as we’re thrilled to announce our collaboration with accessories designer extraordinaire, Sophia Webster. This month’s bumper box includes our exclusive Sophia-Webster-designed purse, an exclusive Benefit cracker with a surprise inside and an Eyeko eyeshadow stick in an exclusive shimmery shade.
Inside the jewel printed box was a makeup bag with this month´s goodies.
In my this month´s box were ….
- Benefit Christmas Cracker – High Beam. In this Christmas Cracker is Benefit´s very famous product – High Beam which is a liquid illuminator that suits all skin tones. I´ve heard many great things about this illuminator and so I can´t wait to try it.
- Eslor Firming Collagen Day Cream is promised to give skin a plumping boost. It is ultra hydrating and contains Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen. I´ve never heard of Eslor before, but this cream sounds like a nice one.
- Electric Hair Electric Hydrate Shampoo is promised to repair damage and improve shine with its nourishing, moisture-rich formula. This brand is new to me and for some reason when I think about electric and hair then the first image that comes into my mind is related to static electricity 😀
- Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator is described as a multi-action exfoliator to ensure a renewed, refreshed complexion. For me this is the third brand in this month´s box that I have never even heard about, but I can´t wait to try it, because it sounds really good 😀
- Models Own Nail Polish in Sardonyx is described as matte, yet sparkly nail polish. It has multi-dimensional shade with a velvety finish. I think this is perfect Christmas polish. I haven´t tried it, yet, but overall I like Models Own nail polishes a lot and so I think this one is great, too!
- Eyeko Fat Eye Stick in Smoke is a pigmented jumbo pencil which should be perfect for smoky eye. I have been already told that this pencil is really good so I hope it will work well for my smoky eye looks.
- Sophia Webster Purse – well it looks cool but it has one major downside – it stinks! I haven´t had a product smelling that bad for ages. I have been keeping it in my garage for a couple of days in the hopes that the smell will fade, but this purse still stinks :S
Overall I´m very happy with this month´s Birchbox. The only product that at the moment is disappointing is the purse, because of it´s really bad smell.