I received 2 samples of Institut Arnaud Youthful Radiance Day Cream SPF5 in my month of July Glambox. I used it for 1,5 weeks and so this review won´t be very long.
This day cream is for women in age between 25-35 who wish to fight against the first signs of ageing: wrinkles, sagging, dry skin and loss of firmness. This cream is suitable for all skin types. It also contains sunscreen for everyday protection.
Information and ingredients:
Institut Arnaud Youthful Radiance Day Cream SPF5 has light formula that is easy to apply and it absorbs quickly. It has almost unnoticeable scent.
Likes & dislikes:
What I like about it:
– light formula
– barely noticeable scent
– easy to apply on face and it absorbs quickly
– skin feels very soft, smooth and well moisturised
– skin won´t be shiny after using it
– moisturises my skin all day
– didn´t cause me any problems with my skin
What I don´t like:
– it does contain sunscreen, but in my opinion SPF5 is just not enough
– might leave skin feeling oily or greasy when your skin is oily.
Would I purchase it:
Well I actually quite liked it, so I maybe I would.