Here are my favorites from the month of June.
- Garnier BB cream - It does remind me more of a regular tinted mosituriser, but I like it anyway. It gives me just a hint of color and makes skin look nicely even.
- Trevor Sorbie Beautiful Blonde Ice Cool Platinum Conditioner (travel size product from my month of May Glambox). I use it 1-2 times a week. It gives this lovely cool tone to my blonde hair.
- Goldwell Colorglow Bright Shine Leave-in Treatment. It has nice scent and it makes my hair easy to comb. Love it!
- Anatomicals You Need A Blooming Shower Rose and Jasmine Body Cleanser - it has rose scent and it doesn´t make my skin dry.
- L´Oreal Volume Million Lashes Extra Black Mascara - I still like it, because it still works very well (some mascaras get dry and strange and don´t work after some time, but this one hasn´t.
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- e.l.f. Luscious Liquid Lipstick - great lip gloss
- Barry M nail paint in Lemon Ice Cream
- Poshe Super fast-drying Topcoat - it really does work and doesn´t stink very bad
I am working on the reviews of these products :P it just takes some time :P